Member Benefits & Services
The Alaska Pharmacists Association is here to make a difference. Your membership offers a number of benefits to assist you both personally and professionally. By joining the Association today, we can work together to meet the challenges of health care tomorrow.
Our Members receive:
- Quarterly Print Newsletter
- Legislative Representation--A professional lobbyist is retained to represent the interests of pharmacy in Alaska, and members can participate in our annual Legislative Fly-In to Juneau.
- E-mail Updates
- Access to Job Opportunities (website, newsletter and e-updates)
- Classified Advertising/Job Postings at Member Rates
- Continuting Pharmacy Education--Offered during our Annual February Convention and other local programs (Live and Home Study) throughout the year. AKPhA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- A Voice in your Profession--Working relationships are developed and maintained with other Alaska health care organizations.
- Liaison with other National pharmacy organizations.
- Recognition of excellence through scholarships and awards
- Liaison to Alaska Board of Pharmacy
- Rotation Opportunities